Scott Kostyshak wrote:
> Can we at least have a hardcoded list of symbols that are not shown
> correctly? e.g. can we show "\oiint" as LaTeX in LyX instead of using
> the broken glyph? I don't know how to do that. In lib/symbols is it
> possible to still load the esint package but not use the glyph?

Hardcoding will have to be done either way, the question is what
to do with the list. Fixing codepoints in fonts is not that hard
either.

The best would be to discuss with qt devs how to allow the fonts to
be shown properly, unfortunately in my experience they nowadays do
not care much about bugs of such "importance" and it's waste of
your time to properly report the bug...

Pavel