Am Dienstag, den 20.02.2018, 15:17 +0100 schrieb Jean-Marc Lasgouttes:
> In my tests it goes at the end of the document, which is the end of
> the
> enclosing (main) inset. Do you see something different?

No, I see the same. i was mislead since that was the place where the

But it is odd to consider the workarea an "inset" (at least this should
be elaborated in the documentation).
Anyway, would it be hard to add an option that does not do that? I have
inset-end in a command sequence [1] that inserts a (conglomerate-style)
text inset, toggles it (i.e., the label) and moves the cursor behind
it. Without a selection, the cursor jumps to the buffer end, which is
pretty annoying.

Jürgen

[1] command-sequence flex-insert Enquote ; char-backward ; inset-toggle
; char-forward ; inset-end ; char-forward

(you see that the purpose of the last three lfuns is simply to jump
over the inset)