Le 20/02/2018 à 15:53, Jürgen Spitzmüller a écrit :
No, I see the same. i was mislead since that was the place where the

But it is odd to consider the workarea an "inset" (at least this should
be elaborated in the documentation).

inset-select-all does the same, for example. Each inset is considered as a small document in itself.

[1] command-sequence flex-insert Enquote ; char-backward ; inset-toggle
; char-forward ; inset-end ; char-forward

(you see that the purpose of the last three lfuns is simply to jump
over the inset)

What you need is a function that leaves the inset by the end. I'd say that "escape" does that.

Indeed inset-end is not predictable for scripting, like inset-select-all presumably.

But to jump over the newly created inset, what about word-right in this case?