On 03/13/2018 04:37 AM, Pavel Sanda wrote:
Paul A. Rubin wrote:
.cset" could not be opened for reading or does not exist.lib/aspell/
Aborted (core dumped)
This looks totally weird. The correct error should say something like
"lib/aspell/your_encoding.cset" could not be opened for reading or does not
exist.

Maybe the encoding is set to some strange character?
Is the same problem with 2.3.0? Actually do we even support aspell with 2.3.0?

Pavel
Apparently not. I just upgraded to 2.3.0. It selected Enchant as the spellchecker and did not give me any options in the drop-down list (even though aspell is installed here). On the bright side, that eliminates the bug.

Paul