Le 26/04/2018 à 14:41, Jean-Pierre Chrétien a écrit :
Le 20/04/2018 à 11:05, Jürgen Spitzmüller a écrit :
Am Mittwoch, den 18.04.2018, 18:05 +0200 schrieb Jean-Pierre Chrétien:
What do you think?

Frankly, I think neither of this looks really convincing. I do not have
a better idea myself, though.

There does not seem much enthusiasm from other developers, just Kornel who prefers the version number alone with a large font.

I'd suggest that you apply your 11107.diff patch, which replaces hard coded text by translatable one. It allows translators to put whatever appropriate sentence which fits in with their language, either a translation of 'The Document Processor' or just 'Welcome'.

Maybe add to the string a hint for translators, like
        QString const htext = qt_("The Document\nProcessor[[welcome banner]]");

--
Jean-Pierre