Le 22/07/2018 à 19:33, Thomas DiPrete a écrit :
I found this in the console from 7/17, which is the date I reported the bug.  I hope it is helpful. I've attached to this message the several versions.

I am not sure that this contains more information about what LyX is doing at this time. I am not a Zotero user, so trying to reproduce the problem on my side is a bit complicated.

If you enable View>Message Pane, you will see something like the attached image on the bottom of the windows. Click on Settings (the tab on the right), then on "(o) Selected" and then double click on lyxserver so that it says "yes".

After that, if you reproduce the crashing procedure, you should find the relevant lyx messages in Console.app before the crash dump. I do not have a mac at hand, I can unfortunately not be more precise.