Le 22/07/2018 à 20:36, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :
Le 22/07/2018 à 19:33, Thomas DiPrete a écrit :
I found this in the console from 7/17, which is the date I reported the bug.  I hope it is helpful. I've attached to this message the several versions.

I am not sure that this contains more information about what LyX is doing at this time. I am not a Zotero user, so trying to reproduce the problem on my side is a bit complicated.

PS: please do not reply by e-mail, it is better for us if interaction takes place on trac.