On 25/10/2018 20:40, Richard Kimberly Heck wrote:
On 10/25/18 5:47 AM, Daniel wrote:
The patch was created with 2.3.x checked out. Maybe that is not how
one has to do it? I was unable to work on master due to
incompatibility with visual studio. These problems are fixed now but I
don't know how to "forport". Any suggestion appreciated. Or is it
enough that the patch can be applied to 2.3.x?

We can port the patch to master, don't worry. I think people are just
very busy right now. I know I am.

Riki

No hurry! It is just some minor UI stuff anyway. I was just wondering whether it will work in principle.

Daniel