Hi all,

Is someone in charge of smacking the listserv when it gets ornery? I've been having intermittent delivery failure problems (on the inbound-to-me side) for quite a while, including seeing replies to messages long before I see the original messages. I just got an email from user Rich Shepard. He had problems posting to the list, which he thinks he has fixed, but not he's not getting any posts to the [user] list. The last one I got was two days ago, so I don't know if the listserv is on vacation or it's just a mildly slow time for user posts.

Anyway, is there a person whose contact info I can pass to Rich?

Thanks,
Paul