Le 05/10/2020 à 18:43, José Abílio Matos a écrit :
On Monday, October 5, 2020 5:19:46 PM WEST Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Fixed

JMarc

Now, if I may ask what about the following kind of warning:

In file included from ./ui_TabularUi.h:28:
/home/jamatos/lyx/lyx/src/frontends/qt/GuiSetBorder.h:30:59: warning: 'QFlags'
is deprecated: Use default constructor instead [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
         GuiSetBorder(QWidget * parent = nullptr, Qt::WindowFlags fl =
nullptr);

Are you sure that your ui_TabularUi.h has been built by your current qt version? It is weird to see Qt complain about code that it generated.

There is another type but this seems to be the single instance:
In file included from /home/jamatos/lyx/lyx/src/EnchantChecker.cpp:14:
/usr/include/enchant/enchant++.h:55:25: warning: 'enchant::Exception::what'
hides overloaded virtual function [-Woverloaded-virtual]
                         virtual const char * what () throw() {

Do you have enchant2 installed? If you do and LyX does not use it, then it is a bug. I see that we check for enchant-2 with pkg-config, but it might be that enchant2 is better for you.