Le 05/10/2020 à 21:38, José Abílio Matos a écrit :
I created a new directory. And then ran configure on that directory using the
CC and CXX environment variables to force clang.

This is what I get. I am using qt-5.15.1 FWIW:

/home/jamatos/lyx/lyx/src/frontends/qt/GuiView.cpp:221:11: warning: 'width' is
deprecated: Use QFontMetrics::horizontalAdvance [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
                         if (fm.width(*sit) > wline)

This one is in our code, and I remember that Scott mentionned it. I'm afraid I forgot about it. The previous one was in qt-generated code.

Do you have enchant2 installed? If you do and LyX does not use it, then
it is a bug. I see that we check for enchant-2 with pkg-config, but it
might be that enchant2 is better for you.

For some reason I did not had enchant2-devel installed. After the installation
it seems to be used and the warning goes away.

Great.