Am Sun, 06 Mar 2022 17:40:46 +0100
schrieb Jürgen Spitzmüller <sp...@lyx.org>:

> Am Sonntag, dem 06.03.2022 um 11:00 +0100 schrieb Kornel Benko:
> > I'd like to, and not only for this, but would need help. GUI
> > programming/creating is not
> > my strength.
> >
> > All the possibilities, effective if 'ignore format' == false
> >     color, language, sectioning, font, series, shape, family,
> > markup, underline,
> >     strike
> > and the other two effective allways
> >     deleted, non-output-content
> > deserve a GUI.
>
> If you can describe exactly what the GUI should set, I can help.
>
> Jürgen

Each of the (color .. strike) describe which char property has to be ignored
while
searching a pattern. Each property can be set independently.
(deleted) describes if the searched region includes deleted (in
documents with change-tracking enabled)
(non-output-content) describes if the searched region includes contents of
deactivated
branches.

The values are "true" and "false", that is a simple checkbox should be OK.

Also with each new dialog start, the old values should be preserved.
At lyx start all values may be "false". I'd prefer, if one could save the
values as
default (like we do for new document)

The call to the lyx-function is to be done separately for each changed checkbox.

Thanks in advance

        Kornel