Am Freitag, dem 11.03.2022 um 14:38 +0100 schrieb Kornel Benko:
> Of course, thanks. If you have ideas, what I can do, I would like to
> collaborate.

I have a GUI ready, but it doesn't work. I am not sure I understand how
this is supposed to be used. If I have a text file with "test
\textbf{test} test" and search for "test", the bold string is found no
matter what I do (e.g., also if I do "search-ignore series false"
before searching and no matter whether "Ignore format" is checked in
the dialog or not).

What am I doing wrong?

Jürgen