Le 01/09/2022 à 16:48, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :
commit 9de6768e9c2443d678d7c091e58850a19ba80356
Author: Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <lasgout...@lyx.org>
Date:   Thu Sep 1 17:35:55 2022 +0200

     Small fixes to fr.po related to status bar menu

  #: lib/ui/stdcontext.inc:736
  msgid "Show Character Count (Incl. Blanks)|C"
-msgstr "Afficher le décompte des mots (avec les espaces)|a"
+msgstr "Afficher le décompte des caractères (avec les espaces)|c"

A question concerning this menu: do we really have to keep the "Show" prefix for the different entries? In French, it becomes a bit long.

In the View menu, there is no Show menu for the various panels.

Another question: should we really display the three statistics by default, or could we skip characters without blanks like LibreOffice does.

Finally, "Character Count (Incl. Blanks)" can be simplified to "Character Count" IMO.