On 2022-09-01 16:52, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Le 28/08/2022 à 21:33, Daniel a écrit :
On 2022-08-27 16:39, Daniel wrote:
When using a 10pt font-size at 100% zoom in the work area, this is way smaller on screen than 10pt in reality. Something seems to be off. However, I noticed that both Apple's own Pages and Word are having the same problem. Only Writer manages to get it right. Is there a chance we could get the Writer result?

Daniel

I think we should calculate the right size ourselves for macOS as Writer does. Otherwise, it is all really confusing. See also

https://apple.stackexchange.com/a/445862/377509

Either we do that, or we do as other real macOS apps do and add this "actual size" thing.

JMarc

I tend towards calculating the right size at 100% if possible. I think that is more fitting to a cross-platform application. Besides Writer, Firefox also sets 100% at the correct size.

Daniel