Le 01/09/2022 à 21:29, Daniel a écrit :
I think we should calculate the right size ourselves for macOS as Writer does. Otherwise, it is all really confusing. See also

https://apple.stackexchange.com/a/445862/377509

Either we do that, or we do as other real macOS apps do and add this "actual size" thing.

I tend towards calculating the right size at 100% if possible. I think that is more fitting to a cross-platform application. Besides Writer, Firefox also sets 100% at the correct size.

I do not think that the cross-platform part is relevant: LyX should feel like a macOS application on macOS. It is more important to feel right for macOS users than for users who use LyX on multiple platforms IMO.

I do not think we should introduce a change that make all user have to change their setting when upgrading LyX. We could change the default default zoom to be computed, though.