* John Levon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010502 22:37]:
> On 2 May 2001, Lars Gullik [iso-8859-1] Bjønnes wrote:
>
> > Baruch Even <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> >
> > | I have no problem delaying everything until 1.2.0, I should probably
> > | return to InsetGraphics to complete it or at least make it presentable in
> > | 1.2.0
> >
> > Yes, please.
>
> yeah, being able to kill the old figure stuff would be really nice !
>
> ;)

I know that, but I'm still out of ideas on how to implement the
background conversion, the image resize and image dithering. I'll
probably need to define something similar to Converter but geared
specifically for images and with the above three requirements. I can see
no other solution.

--
Baruch Even
http://baruch.ev-en.org/