On Sun, 8 Jan 2023 at 09:31, Kornel Benko <kor...@lyx.org> wrote:

> [...]
>
> > On Sat, 7 Jan 2023 at 17:10, Kornel Benko <kor...@lyx.org> wrote:

> on
> > > element "meta".
> > > > >

> file:/usr9/BUILD/Mint21/BuildLyxGitQt5.15.3local-gcc12.1.0/autotests/out-home/AbC_wGZLha/examples/es/Books/Tufte_Book.xhtml

> the
> > > latest output,
> XML-valid
> > > HTML at all
> > > >

> > > Not here. The error is the same as before.
> > >         Error: Bad value "content-type" for attribute "http-equiv" on
> > > element "meta".
> > > Also the test export/mathmacros/testcases_basic_xhtml produces  plenty
> of
> > >         Error: Text not allowed in element "mstyle" in this context
> > >

> > That's strange, because all 178 documents (including Tufte_book, but not
> > mathmacros/testcases_basic) do not produce a single validation error on
> my
> > machine: generating the XHTML for Tufte_Book and validating it manually (
> > https://validator.nu/, it's advertised as the same software) doesn't
> yield
> > any error. However, testcases_basic is not included in the list of tests
> > run. I'm attaching the log to check for differences.
> >
> > For export/mathmacros/testcases_basic_xhtml, it's a bug in the MathML
> > implementation, the mstyle tag should be an mtext (according to what the
> > spec and MathType say: mstyle was just for text, but is not really useful
> > anymore; mtext can contain raw text). It should be fixed at edcaad24; I'm
> > working on a related validation error (triggered in the same document
> with
> > this patch).
>
> There is no attachment in your mail.
>
> Running the full ctest on the xhtml
>  $ ctest -R '_xhtml$' -j24
> gives here
>  0% tests passed, 421 tests failed out of 421
> .
> Moreover, there are now 16 assertions while exporting.
> autotests/export/docbook/Linguistics.lyx
> doc/UserGuide.lyx
> doc/ar/UserGuide.lyx
> doc/ja/UserGuide.lyx
> doc/ru/UserGuide.lyx
> examples/Modules/Linguistics.lyx
> examples/de/Modules/Linguistics.lyx
> examples/es/Modules/Linguistics.lyx
> examples/fr/Modules/Linguistics.lyx
> examples/ja/Modules/Linguistics.lyx
> doc/Math.lyx
> doc/es/Math.lyx
> doc/de/Math.lyx
> doc/fr/Math.lyx
> doc/ru/Math.lyx
> doc/ja/Math.lyx
>
> The assertion in Linguistics.lyx is triggered only if lyx is compiled with
> for debugging.
>  "support/lassert.cpp (52): ASSERTION ucs4[i] < 0x80 VIOLATED IN
>  /usr2/src/lyx/lyx-git/src/support/docstring.cpp:65
>
> Should I provide you with my ctest-changes? I feel unconfortable to commit
> something
> producing errors while running ctest. OTOH, errors should be corrected.

The assertion could be fixed by my latest commit,
1b09bc965d
. That code should never have made it to a commit in the first place, but
it's fixed.

If you could send me your CTest patch, I could try to replicate the
failures locally.

(By the way, here is the missing attachment.)
Exporting 178 LyX files to LyXHTML format in the directory
C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd
* Generating MissingEndLayoutBetweenTables.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\MissingEndLayoutBetweenTables.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\MissingEndLayoutBetweenTables.lyx
* Generating mixing_inTitle_layouts.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\mixing_inTitle_layouts.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\mixing_inTitle_layouts.lyx
* Generating WrongDfnTagHandling.lyx...
> Done generating D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\WrongDfnTagHandling.lyx
> to C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\WrongDfnTagHandling.lyx
* Generating A0_Poster_Simple.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\A0_Poster_Simple.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\A0_Poster_Simple.lyx
* Generating abstract_list.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\abstract_list.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\abstract_list.lyx
* Generating acknowledgments_jasa.lyx...
Warning: Document class not available
The selected document class
        Journal of the Acoustical Society of America (JASA)
requires external files that are not available.
The document class can still be used, but the
document cannot be compiled until the following
prerequisites are installed:
        jasatex.cls
See section 3.1.2.2 (Class Availability) of the
User's Guide for more information.
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\acknowledgments_jasa.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\acknowledgments_jasa.lyx
* Generating author_plus_font.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\author_plus_font.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\author_plus_font.lyx
* Generating basic.lyx...
LaTeXPackages.cpp (99): Warning: Invalid date of package hyperref (hyphenat)
> Done generating D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\basic.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\basic.lyx
* Generating basic_book.lyx...
> Done generating D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\basic_book.lyx
> to C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\basic_book.lyx
* Generating bibliography_precooked.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\bibliography_precooked.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\bibliography_precooked.lyx
* Generating bibliography_precooked_aastex.lyx...
Warning: Document class not available
The selected document class
        American Astronomical Society (AASTeX v. 6.2)
requires external files that are not available.
The document class can still be used, but the
document cannot be compiled until the following
prerequisites are installed:
        aastex62.cls
See section 3.1.2.2 (Class Availability) of the
User's Guide for more information.
LaTeXPackages.cpp (99): Warning: Invalid date of package hyperref (hyphenat)
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\bibliography_precooked_aastex.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\bibliography_precooked_aastex.lyx
* Generating book_preface.lyx...
> Done generating D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\book_preface.lyx
> to C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\book_preface.lyx
* Generating boxes_para.lyx...
Warning: Package not available
The module multicol requires a package that is not
available in your LaTeX installation, or a converter that
you have not installed. LaTeX output may not be possible.
Missing prerequisites:
        multicol.sty
See section 3.1.2.3 (Modules) of the User's Guide for more information.
Warning: Package not available
The module shapepar requires a package that is not
available in your LaTeX installation, or a converter that
you have not installed. LaTeX output may not be possible.
Missing prerequisites:
        shapepar.sty
See section 3.1.2.3 (Modules) of the User's Guide for more information.
> Done generating D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\boxes_para.lyx
> to C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\boxes_para.lyx
* Generating description_list_nested.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\description_list_nested.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\description_list_nested.lyx
* Generating deutsches_ert.lyx...
Warning: Package not available
The module multicol requires a package that is not
available in your LaTeX installation, or a converter that
you have not installed. LaTeX output may not be possible.
Missing prerequisites:
        multicol.sty
See section 3.1.2.3 (Modules) of the User's Guide for more information.
Warning: Package not available
The module shapepar requires a package that is not
available in your LaTeX installation, or a converter that
you have not installed. LaTeX output may not be possible.
Missing prerequisites:
        shapepar.sty
See section 3.1.2.3 (Modules) of the User's Guide for more information.
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\deutsches_ert.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\deutsches_ert.lyx
* Generating easy.lyx...
> Done generating D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\easy.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\easy.lyx
* Generating ert_convert.lyx...
> Done generating D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\ert_convert.lyx
> to C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\ert_convert.lyx
* Generating fonts_EmbeddedObjects.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\fonts_EmbeddedObjects.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\fonts_EmbeddedObjects.lyx
* Generating font_overlapping.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\font_overlapping.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\font_overlapping.lyx
* Generating Hollywood.lyx...
> Done generating D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\Hollywood.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\Hollywood.lyx
* Generating index.lyx...
> Done generating D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\index.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\index.lyx
* Generating index_light.lyx...
> Done generating D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\index_light.lyx
> to C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\index_light.lyx
* Generating index_multiple.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\index_multiple.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\index_multiple.lyx
* Generating index_nesting.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\index_nesting.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\index_nesting.lyx
* Generating issue1732_charstyles-docbook.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\issue1732_charstyles-docbook.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\issue1732_charstyles-docbook.lyx
* Generating issue5165.lyx...
> Done generating D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\issue5165.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\issue5165.lyx
* Generating issue_infinite_loop.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\issue_infinite_loop.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\issue_infinite_loop.lyx
* Generating labeling_list_nested.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\labeling_list_nested.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\labeling_list_nested.lyx
* Generating LFUNs.lyx...
> Done generating D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\LFUNs.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\LFUNs.lyx
* Generating LilyPond_Book.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\LilyPond_Book.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\LilyPond_Book.lyx
* Generating Linguistics.lyx...
Warning: Package not available
The module linguistics requires a package that is not
available in your LaTeX installation, or a converter that
you have not installed. LaTeX output may not be possible.
Missing prerequisites:
        forest.sty
See section 3.1.2.3 (Modules) of the User's Guide for more information.
> Done generating D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\Linguistics.lyx
> to C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\Linguistics.lyx
* Generating Linguistics_forest.lyx...
Warning: Package not available
The module linguistics requires a package that is not
available in your LaTeX installation, or a converter that
you have not installed. LaTeX output may not be possible.
Missing prerequisites:
        forest.sty
See section 3.1.2.3 (Modules) of the User's Guide for more information.
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\Linguistics_forest.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\Linguistics_forest.lyx
* Generating listings.lyx...
> Done generating D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\listings.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\listings.lyx
* Generating lists.lyx...
> Done generating D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\lists.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\lists.lyx
* Generating list_depth.lyx...
BufferParams.cpp (3635): Unknown inputenc value `auto'. Using `auto' instead.
BufferParams.cpp (3635): Unknown inputenc value `auto'. Using `auto' instead.
> Done generating D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\list_depth.lyx
> to C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\list_depth.lyx
* Generating list_labeling_Development.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\list_labeling_Development.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\list_labeling_Development.lyx
* Generating Localization_Test.lyx...
Warning: Package not available
The module linguistics requires a package that is not
available in your LaTeX installation, or a converter that
you have not installed. LaTeX output may not be possible.
Missing prerequisites:
        forest.sty
See section 3.1.2.3 (Modules) of the User's Guide for more information.
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\Localization_Test.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\Localization_Test.lyx
* Generating lyxcode_Additional.lyx...
Warning: Package not available
The module multicol requires a package that is not
available in your LaTeX installation, or a converter that
you have not installed. LaTeX output may not be possible.
Missing prerequisites:
        multicol.sty
See section 3.1.2.3 (Modules) of the User's Guide for more information.
Warning: Package not available
The module shapepar requires a package that is not
available in your LaTeX installation, or a converter that
you have not installed. LaTeX output may not be possible.
Missing prerequisites:
        shapepar.sty
See section 3.1.2.3 (Modules) of the User's Guide for more information.
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\lyxcode_Additional.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\lyxcode_Additional.lyx
* Generating maam.lyx...
Warning: Document class not available
The selected document class
        Mathematical Monthly article
requires external files that are not available.
The document class can still be used, but the
document cannot be compiled until the following
prerequisites are installed:
        maa-monthly.sty
See section 3.1.2.2 (Class Availability) of the
User's Guide for more information.
> Done generating D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\maam.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\maam.lyx
* Generating mathml_ns_entities.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\mathml_ns_entities.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\mathml_ns_entities.lyx
* Generating mathml_underbrace_frac.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\mathml_underbrace_frac.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\mathml_underbrace_frac.lyx
* Generating math_in_font.lyx...
> Done generating D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\math_in_font.lyx
> to C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\math_in_font.lyx
* Generating math_not_recognised_doc_de_Math.lyx...
LaTeXPackages.cpp (99): Warning: Invalid date of package hyperref (hyphenat)
LaTeXPackages.cpp (99): Warning: Invalid date of package hyperref (hyphenat)
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\math_not_recognised_doc_de_Math.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\math_not_recognised_doc_de_Math.lyx
* Generating multicol_doc_ru_additional.lyx...
Warning: Package not available
The module multicol requires a package that is not
available in your LaTeX installation, or a converter that
you have not installed. LaTeX output may not be possible.
Missing prerequisites:
        multicol.sty
See section 3.1.2.3 (Modules) of the User's Guide for more information.
Warning: Package not available
The module shapepar requires a package that is not
available in your LaTeX installation, or a converter that
you have not installed. LaTeX output may not be possible.
Missing prerequisites:
        shapepar.sty
See section 3.1.2.3 (Modules) of the User's Guide for more information.
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\multicol_doc_ru_additional.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\multicol_doc_ru_additional.lyx
* Generating olddb_article.lyx...
Layout.cpp (385): Cannot copy unknown style `Part'
All layouts so far:
Layout.cpp (389): Plain Layout
Layout.cpp (389): Standard
Layout.cpp (385): Cannot copy unknown style `Chapter'
All layouts so far:
Layout.cpp (389): Plain Layout
Layout.cpp (389): Standard
Layout.cpp (389): Part*
Layout.cpp (385): Cannot copy unknown style `Section'
All layouts so far:
Layout.cpp (389): Plain Layout
Layout.cpp (389): Standard
Layout.cpp (389): Part*
Layout.cpp (389): Chapter*
Layout.cpp (385): Cannot copy unknown style `Subsection'
All layouts so far:
Layout.cpp (389): Plain Layout
Layout.cpp (389): Standard
Layout.cpp (389): Part*
Layout.cpp (389): Chapter*
Layout.cpp (389): Section*
Layout.cpp (385): Cannot copy unknown style `Subsubsection'
All layouts so far:
Layout.cpp (389): Plain Layout
Layout.cpp (389): Standard
Layout.cpp (389): Part*
Layout.cpp (389): Chapter*
Layout.cpp (389): Section*
Layout.cpp (389): Subsection*
Layout.cpp (385): Cannot copy unknown style `Paragraph'
All layouts so far:
Layout.cpp (389): Plain Layout
Layout.cpp (389): Standard
Layout.cpp (389): Part*
Layout.cpp (389): Chapter*
Layout.cpp (389): Section*
Layout.cpp (389): Subsection*
Layout.cpp (389): Subsubsection*
Layout.cpp (385): Cannot copy unknown style `Subparagraph'
All layouts so far:
Layout.cpp (389): Plain Layout
Layout.cpp (389): Standard
Layout.cpp (389): Part*
Layout.cpp (389): Chapter*
Layout.cpp (389): Section*
Layout.cpp (389): Subsection*
Layout.cpp (389): Subsubsection*
Layout.cpp (389): Paragraph*
Cannot delete style `Part'
Cannot delete style `Chapter'
Warning: Document class not available
The selected document class
        DocBook Article (XML)
requires external files that are not available.
The document class can still be used, but the
document cannot be compiled until the following
prerequisites are installed:
        docbook.cls
See section 3.1.2.2 (Class Availability) of the
User's Guide for more information.
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\olddb_article.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\olddb_article.lyx
* Generating olddb_book.lyx...
Warning: Document class not available
The selected document class
        DocBook Book (XML)
requires external files that are not available.
The document class can still be used, but the
document cannot be compiled until the following
prerequisites are installed:
        docbook5_book.cls
See section 3.1.2.2 (Class Availability) of the
User's Guide for more information.
> Done generating D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\olddb_book.lyx
> to C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\olddb_book.lyx
* Generating SciPoster.lyx...
Warning: Package not available
The module multicol requires a package that is not
available in your LaTeX installation, or a converter that
you have not installed. LaTeX output may not be possible.
Missing prerequisites:
        multicol.sty
See section 3.1.2.3 (Modules) of the User's Guide for more information.
> Done generating D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\SciPoster.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\SciPoster.lyx
* Generating subfigures.lyx...
> Done generating D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\subfigures.lyx
> to C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\subfigures.lyx
* Generating subfigures_boxes_EmbeddedObjects.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\subfigures_boxes_EmbeddedObjects.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\subfigures_boxes_EmbeddedObjects.lyx
* Generating subfigures_EmbeddedObjects.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\subfigures_EmbeddedObjects.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\subfigures_EmbeddedObjects.lyx
* Generating svglo.lyx...
Warning: Document class not available
The selected document class
        Springer's Global Journal Template (V. 3)
requires external files that are not available.
The document class can still be used, but the
document cannot be compiled until the following
prerequisites are installed:
        svjour3.cls
        svglov3.clo
See section 3.1.2.2 (Class Availability) of the
User's Guide for more information.
> Done generating D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\svglo.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\svglo.lyx
* Generating svmono.lyx...
Warning: Document class not available
The selected document class
        Springer Monographs (svmono)
requires external files that are not available.
The document class can still be used, but the
document cannot be compiled until the following
prerequisites are installed:
        svmono.cls
See section 3.1.2.2 (Class Availability) of the
User's Guide for more information.
step: Counter does not exist: subparagraph
> Done generating D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\svmono.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\svmono.lyx
* Generating svmono_light.lyx...
Warning: Document class not available
The selected document class
        Springer Monographs (svmono)
requires external files that are not available.
The document class can still be used, but the
document cannot be compiled until the following
prerequisites are installed:
        svmono.cls
See section 3.1.2.2 (Class Availability) of the
User's Guide for more information.
> Done generating D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\svmono_light.lyx
> to C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\svmono_light.lyx
* Generating svmult.lyx...
Warning: Document class not available
The selected document class
        Springer Contributed Books (svmult)
requires external files that are not available.
The document class can still be used, but the
document cannot be compiled until the following
prerequisites are installed:
        svmult.cls
See section 3.1.2.2 (Class Availability) of the
User's Guide for more information.
step: Counter does not exist: subparagraph
> Done generating D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\svmult.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\svmult.lyx
* Generating table_float_regression_Intro.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\table_float_regression_Intro.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\table_float_regression_Intro.lyx
* Generating table_nested.lyx...
> Done generating D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\table_nested.lyx
> to C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\table_nested.lyx
* Generating theorems-mathml.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\theorems-mathml.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\theorems-mathml.lyx
* Generating theorems-multiparagraph.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\theorems-multiparagraph.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\theorems-multiparagraph.lyx
* Generating Tufte_Book.lyx...
step: Counter does not exist: chapter
> Done generating D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\docbook\Tufte_Book.lyx
> to C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\Tufte_Book.lyx
* Generating inputenc-cp858.lyx...
> Done generating D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\inputenc-cp858.lyx
> to C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\inputenc-cp858.lyx
* Generating inputenc-iso-8859-7.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\inputenc-iso-8859-7.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\inputenc-iso-8859-7.lyx
* Generating inputenc-luatex-utf8.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\inputenc-luatex-utf8.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\inputenc-luatex-utf8.lyx
* Generating inputenc-tis620-0.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\inputenc-tis620-0.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\inputenc-tis620-0.lyx
* Generating inputenc-utf8-plain.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\inputenc-utf8-plain.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\inputenc-utf8-plain.lyx
* Generating inputenc-utf8-platex.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\inputenc-utf8-platex.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\inputenc-utf8-platex.lyx
* Generating inputenc-xetex-ascii.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\inputenc-xetex-ascii.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\inputenc-xetex-ascii.lyx
* Generating inputenc-xetex-utf8-expl3-bug.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\inputenc-xetex-utf8-expl3-bug.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\inputenc-xetex-utf8-expl3-bug.lyx
* Generating textcyr-textgreek-test.lyx...
Warning: Changes not shown in LaTeX output
Changes will not be highlighted in LaTeX output, because xcolor and ulem are
not installed.
Please install both packages or redefine \lyxadded and \lyxdeleted in the LaTeX
preamble.
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\textcyr-textgreek-test.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\textcyr-textgreek-test.lyx
* Generating el-zh_CN_utf8-cjk.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\CJK\el-zh_CN_utf8-cjk.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\el-zh_CN_utf8-cjk.lyx
* Generating en-de-el-ru-ja_utf8-cjk.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\CJK\en-de-el-ru-ja_utf8-cjk.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\en-de-el-ru-ja_utf8-cjk.lyx
* Generating en-de-el-ru-ja_utf8.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\CJK\en-de-el-ru-ja_utf8.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\en-de-el-ru-ja_utf8.lyx
* Generating en-de-el-ru-ko_utf8-cjk.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\CJK\en-de-el-ru-ko_utf8-cjk.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\en-de-el-ru-ko_utf8-cjk.lyx
* Generating en-de-el-ru-ko_utf8.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\CJK\en-de-el-ru-ko_utf8.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\en-de-el-ru-ko_utf8.lyx
* Generating en-de-el-ru-zh_CN_language-default.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\CJK\en-de-el-ru-zh_CN_language-default.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\en-de-el-ru-zh_CN_language-default.lyx
* Generating en-de-el-ru-zh_CN_utf8-cjk.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\CJK\en-de-el-ru-zh_CN_utf8-cjk.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\en-de-el-ru-zh_CN_utf8-cjk.lyx
* Generating en-de-el-ru-zh_CN_utf8.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\CJK\en-de-el-ru-zh_CN_utf8.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\en-de-el-ru-zh_CN_utf8.lyx
* Generating en-de-el-ru-zh_TW_utf8-cjk.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\CJK\en-de-el-ru-zh_TW_utf8-cjk.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\en-de-el-ru-zh_TW_utf8-cjk.lyx
* Generating final-paragraph-nested_utf8-cjk.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\CJK\final-paragraph-nested_utf8-cjk.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\final-paragraph-nested_utf8-cjk.lyx
* Generating ja-en-de-el-ru_utf8-cjk.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\CJK\ja-en-de-el-ru_utf8-cjk.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\ja-en-de-el-ru_utf8-cjk.lyx
* Generating ja-en-de-el-ru_utf8.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\CJK\ja-en-de-el-ru_utf8.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\ja-en-de-el-ru_utf8.lyx
* Generating ko-en-de-el-ru_utf8-cjk.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\CJK\ko-en-de-el-ru_utf8-cjk.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\ko-en-de-el-ru_utf8-cjk.lyx
* Generating ko-en-de-el-ru_utf8.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\CJK\ko-en-de-el-ru_utf8.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\ko-en-de-el-ru_utf8.lyx
* Generating ko_default.lyx...
> Done generating D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\CJK\ko_default.lyx
> to C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\ko_default.lyx
* Generating micro-sign_utf8-cjk_libertine.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\CJK\micro-sign_utf8-cjk_libertine.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\micro-sign_utf8-cjk_libertine.lyx
* Generating zh_CN-en-de-el-ru_language-default.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\CJK\zh_CN-en-de-el-ru_language-default.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\zh_CN-en-de-el-ru_language-default.lyx
* Generating zh_CN-en-de-el-ru_utf8-cjk.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\CJK\zh_CN-en-de-el-ru_utf8-cjk.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\zh_CN-en-de-el-ru_utf8-cjk.lyx
* Generating zh_CN-en-de-el-ru_utf8.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\CJK\zh_CN-en-de-el-ru_utf8.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\zh_CN-en-de-el-ru_utf8.lyx
* Generating zh_CN-toc.lyx...
> Done generating D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\CJK\zh_CN-toc.lyx
> to C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\zh_CN-toc.lyx
* Generating cyrillic-languages-conflict.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\languages\cyrillic-languages-conflict.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\cyrillic-languages-conflict.lyx
* Generating en-ar_language-default.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\languages\en-ar_language-default.lyx
>  to C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\en-ar_language-default.lyx
* Generating en-ja_platex.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\languages\en-ja_platex.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\en-ja_platex.lyx
* Generating en-sk-cz-babel-table-error.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\languages\en-sk-cz-babel-table-error.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\en-sk-cz-babel-table-error.lyx
* Generating en-th_language-default.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\languages\en-th_language-default.lyx
>  to C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\en-th_language-default.lyx
* Generating en-th_utf8.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\languages\en-th_utf8.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\en-th_utf8.lyx
* Generating es_auto-legacy_luatex.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\languages\es_auto-legacy_luatex.lyx
>  to C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\es_auto-legacy_luatex.lyx
* Generating he-scrarticle.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\languages\he-scrarticle.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\he-scrarticle.lyx
* Generating ja-listings-uncodable-error.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\languages\ja-listings-uncodable-error.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\ja-listings-uncodable-error.lyx
* Generating latinErt.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\languages\latinErt.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\latinErt.lyx
* Generating mixed_ltr-art_arabi-standard-font.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\languages\mixed_ltr-art_arabi-standard-font.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\mixed_ltr-art_arabi-standard-font.lyx
* Generating ru-accent-ascii.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\languages\ru-accent-ascii.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\ru-accent-ascii.lyx
* Generating ru_auto-legacy-luatex.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\languages\ru_auto-legacy-luatex.lyx
>  to C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\ru_auto-legacy-luatex.lyx
* Generating supported-languages.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\languages\supported-languages.lyx
> to C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\supported-languages.lyx
* Generating supported-languages_babel.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\languages\supported-languages_babel.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\supported-languages_babel.lyx
* Generating supported-languages_babel_auto-legacy.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\languages\supported-languages_babel_auto-legacy.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\supported-languages_babel_auto-legacy.lyx
* Generating supported-languages_babel_non-tex.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\languages\supported-languages_babel_non-tex.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\supported-languages_babel_non-tex.lyx
* Generating supported-languages_polyglossia-XeTeX.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\languages\supported-languages_polyglossia-XeTeX.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\supported-languages_polyglossia-XeTeX.lyx
* Generating supported-languages_polyglossia.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\languages\supported-languages_polyglossia.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\supported-languages_polyglossia.lyx
* Generating th-en_utf8.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\languages\th-en_utf8.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\th-en_utf8.lyx
* Generating uk-babel-date-missing-chars-with-ascii.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\languages\uk-babel-date-missing-chars-with-ascii.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\uk-babel-date-missing-chars-with-ascii.lyx
* Generating 10371-LongestLabelWithUnderscore.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\lyxbugs\10371-LongestLabelWithUnderscore.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\10371-LongestLabelWithUnderscore.lyx
* Generating 11521-fa_OT1.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\lyxbugs\11521-fa_OT1.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\11521-fa_OT1.lyx
* Generating 11522-systemfonts-Math-missingchars.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\lyxbugs\11522-systemfonts-Math-missingchars.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\11522-systemfonts-Math-missingchars.lyx
* Generating 11532-misplaced-inputenc-switch.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\lyxbugs\11532-misplaced-inputenc-switch.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\11532-misplaced-inputenc-switch.lyx
* Generating 11583-latin-extended_OT1.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\lyxbugs\11583-latin-extended_OT1.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\11583-latin-extended_OT1.lyx
* Generating 3059-language-in-tables.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\lyxbugs\3059-language-in-tables.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\3059-language-in-tables.lyx
* Generating 8479-listings-caption_zh-TW_utf8-cjk.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\lyxbugs\8479-listings-caption_zh-TW_utf8-cjk.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\8479-listings-caption_zh-TW_utf8-cjk.lyx
* Generating 9871-slovak-ascii-preambleencoding.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\lyxbugs\9871-slovak-ascii-preambleencoding.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\9871-slovak-ascii-preambleencoding.lyx
* Generating wrong_output_3059-rtl-tables-xetex.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\lyxbugs\wrong_output_3059-rtl-tables-xetex.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\wrong_output_3059-rtl-tables-xetex.lyx
* Generating 11519-parent-with-other-inputenc.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\lyxbugs-resolved\11519-parent-with-other-inputenc.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\11519-parent-with-other-inputenc.lyx
* Generating 11584-iconv-error-nomenclature.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\lyxbugs-resolved\11584-iconv-error-nomenclature.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\11584-iconv-error-nomenclature.lyx
* Generating 12352-language-not-closed1.lyx...
Warning: Package not available
The module tcolorbox requires a package that is not
available in your LaTeX installation, or a converter that
you have not installed. LaTeX output may not be possible.
Missing prerequisites:
        pgf.sty
See section 3.1.2.3 (Modules) of the User's Guide for more information.
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\lyxbugs-resolved\12352-language-not-closed1.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\12352-language-not-closed1.lyx
* Generating 12352-language-not-closed2.lyx...
Warning: Package not available
The module tcolorbox requires a package that is not
available in your LaTeX installation, or a converter that
you have not installed. LaTeX output may not be possible.
Missing prerequisites:
        pgf.sty
See section 3.1.2.3 (Modules) of the User's Guide for more information.
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\lyxbugs-resolved\12352-language-not-closed2.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\12352-language-not-closed2.lyx
* Generating 6197-polish-amssymb.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\lyxbugs-resolved\6197-polish-amssymb.lyx
>  to C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\6197-polish-amssymb.lyx
* Generating 6243-protect-xymatrix-in-caption.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\lyxbugs-resolved\6243-protect-xymatrix-in-caption.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\6243-protect-xymatrix-in-caption.lyx
* Generating 8085-table-rotate-linebreak.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\lyxbugs-resolved\8085-table-rotate-linebreak.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\8085-table-rotate-linebreak.lyx
* Generating 8479-listings-caption_zh-TW_utf8.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\lyxbugs-resolved\8479-listings-caption_zh-TW_utf8.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\8479-listings-caption_zh-TW_utf8.lyx
* Generating 9043-comparison-result.lyx...
Warning: Changes not shown in LaTeX output
Changes will not be highlighted in LaTeX output, because xcolor and ulem are
not installed.
Please install both packages or redefine \lyxadded and \lyxdeleted in the LaTeX
preamble.
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\lyxbugs-resolved\9043-comparison-result.lyx
>  to C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\9043-comparison-result.lyx
* Generating 9633-language-switch-in-tipa-inset.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\lyxbugs-resolved\9633-language-switch-in-tipa-inset.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\9633-language-switch-in-tipa-inset.lyx
* Generating 9633-languagenesting1.lyx...
Warning: Package not available
The module multicol requires a package that is not
available in your LaTeX installation, or a converter that
you have not installed. LaTeX output may not be possible.
Missing prerequisites:
        multicol.sty
See section 3.1.2.3 (Modules) of the User's Guide for more information.
Warning: Package not available
The module shapepar requires a package that is not
available in your LaTeX installation, or a converter that
you have not installed. LaTeX output may not be possible.
Missing prerequisites:
        shapepar.sty
See section 3.1.2.3 (Modules) of the User's Guide for more information.
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\lyxbugs-resolved\9633-languagenesting1.lyx
>  to C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\9633-languagenesting1.lyx
* Generating 9633-languagenesting2.lyx...
Warning: Package not available
The module multicol requires a package that is not
available in your LaTeX installation, or a converter that
you have not installed. LaTeX output may not be possible.
Missing prerequisites:
        multicol.sty
See section 3.1.2.3 (Modules) of the User's Guide for more information.
Warning: Package not available
The module shapepar requires a package that is not
available in your LaTeX installation, or a converter that
you have not installed. LaTeX output may not be possible.
Missing prerequisites:
        shapepar.sty
See section 3.1.2.3 (Modules) of the User's Guide for more information.
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\lyxbugs-resolved\9633-languagenesting2.lyx
>  to C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\9633-languagenesting2.lyx
* Generating 9633-languagenesting_enumerate_and_lyxcode.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\lyxbugs-resolved\9633-languagenesting_enumerate_and_lyxcode.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\9633-languagenesting_enumerate_and_lyxcode.lyx
* Generating 9633-languagenesting_index_inset.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\lyxbugs-resolved\9633-languagenesting_index_inset.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\9633-languagenesting_index_inset.lyx
* Generating font-switch-before-comment.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\lyxbugs-resolved\font-switch-before-comment.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\font-switch-before-comment.lyx
* Generating languagenesting_tablecell.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\lyxbugs-resolved\languagenesting_tablecell.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\languagenesting_tablecell.lyx
* Generating 7116-special-chars-in-url-in-footnote.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\lyxbugs-resolved\cprotect\7116-special-chars-in-url-in-footnote.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\7116-special-chars-in-url-in-footnote.lyx
* Generating 7779-float-in-par-env.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\lyxbugs-resolved\cprotect\7779-float-in-par-env.lyx
>  to C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\7779-float-in-par-env.lyx
* Generating 9313-comment-in-figure-float-caption.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\lyxbugs-resolved\cprotect\9313-comment-in-figure-float-caption.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\9313-comment-in-figure-float-caption.lyx
* Generating 001-4-latin.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\unicodesymbols\001-4-latin.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\001-4-latin.lyx
* Generating 005-7-ipa-modifiers-combining.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\unicodesymbols\005-7-ipa-modifiers-combining.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\005-7-ipa-modifiers-combining.lyx
* Generating 008-greek-and-coptic.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\unicodesymbols\008-greek-and-coptic.lyx
>  to C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\008-greek-and-coptic.lyx
* Generating 009-cyrillic.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\unicodesymbols\009-cyrillic.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\009-cyrillic.lyx
* Generating 009-cyrillic_ru.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\unicodesymbols\009-cyrillic_ru.lyx
> to C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\009-cyrillic_ru.lyx
* Generating 012-hebrew_he.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\unicodesymbols\012-hebrew_he.lyx
> to C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\012-hebrew_he.lyx
* Generating 012-hebrew_HE8.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\unicodesymbols\012-hebrew_HE8.lyx
> to C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\012-hebrew_HE8.lyx
* Generating 031-thai_th.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\unicodesymbols\031-thai_th.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\031-thai_th.lyx
* Generating 065-67-phonetic-extensions.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\unicodesymbols\065-67-phonetic-extensions.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\065-67-phonetic-extensions.lyx
* Generating 068-latin-extended-additional.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\unicodesymbols\068-latin-extended-additional.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\068-latin-extended-additional.lyx
* Generating 069-greek-extended.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\unicodesymbols\069-greek-extended.lyx
>  to C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\069-greek-extended.lyx
* Generating 070-72-general-punctuation-sub-super-currency.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\unicodesymbols\070-72-general-punctuation-sub-super-currency.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\070-72-general-punctuation-sub-super-currency.lyx
* Generating 074-76-letterlike-numberforms-arrows.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\unicodesymbols\074-76-letterlike-numberforms-arrows.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\074-76-letterlike-numberforms-arrows.lyx
* Generating 077-mathops.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\unicodesymbols\077-mathops.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\077-mathops.lyx
* Generating 078-79-misc-technical-control-pics.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\unicodesymbols\078-79-misc-technical-control-pics.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\078-79-misc-technical-control-pics.lyx
* Generating 081-enclosed-alphanumerics.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\unicodesymbols\081-enclosed-alphanumerics.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\081-enclosed-alphanumerics.lyx
* Generating 082-84-box-drawing-blocks-geometric.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\unicodesymbols\082-84-box-drawing-blocks-geometric.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\082-84-box-drawing-blocks-geometric.lyx
* Generating 084-misc-symbols.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\unicodesymbols\084-misc-symbols.lyx
>  to C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\084-misc-symbols.lyx
* Generating 085-dingbats.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\unicodesymbols\085-dingbats.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\085-dingbats.lyx
* Generating 087-90-misc-math-A-arrows-A-B.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\unicodesymbols\087-90-misc-math-A-arrows-A-B.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\087-90-misc-math-A-arrows-A-B.lyx
* Generating 091-92-misc-math-B-supp-math-ops.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\unicodesymbols\091-92-misc-math-B-supp-math-ops.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\091-92-misc-math-B-supp-math-ops.lyx
* Generating 125_152-modifiers-presentation.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\unicodesymbols\125_152-modifiers-presentation.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\125_152-modifiers-presentation.lyx
* Generating 152-modifiers-presentation_he.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\unicodesymbols\152-modifiers-presentation_he.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\152-modifiers-presentation_he.lyx
* Generating 246-mathematical-alphanumeric.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\latex\unicodesymbols\246-mathematical-alphanumeric.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\246-mathematical-alphanumeric.lyx
* Generating 11773-language-reversion-nesting-polyglossia.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\lyx2lyx\11773-language-reversion-nesting-polyglossia.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\11773-language-reversion-nesting-polyglossia.lyx
* Generating lyx_2_0_test.lyx...
> Done generating D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\lyx2lyx\lyx_2_0_test.lyx
> to C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\lyx_2_0_test.lyx
* Generating lyx_2_1_test.lyx...
> Done generating D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\lyx2lyx\lyx_2_1_test.lyx
> to C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\lyx_2_1_test.lyx
* Generating lyx_2_2_test.lyx...
> Done generating D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\lyx2lyx\lyx_2_2_test.lyx
> to C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\lyx_2_2_test.lyx
* Generating lyx_2_3_test.lyx...
> Done generating D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\lyx2lyx\lyx_2_3_test.lyx
> to C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\lyx_2_3_test.lyx
* Generating lyx_2_3_test2.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\lyx2lyx\lyx_2_3_test2.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\lyx_2_3_test2.lyx
* Generating lyx_2_4_test.lyx...
> Done generating D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\lyx2lyx\lyx_2_4_test.lyx
> to C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\lyx_2_4_test.lyx
* Generating revert-languages-babel-primary.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\lyx2lyx\revert-languages-babel-primary.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\revert-languages-babel-primary.lyx
* Generating revert-languages-babel.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\lyx2lyx\revert-languages-babel.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\revert-languages-babel.lyx
* Generating revert-languages-polyglossia-primary.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\lyx2lyx\revert-languages-polyglossia-primary.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\revert-languages-polyglossia-primary.lyx
* Generating revert-languages-polyglossia.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\lyx2lyx\revert-languages-polyglossia.lyx
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\revert-languages-polyglossia.lyx
* Generating A0_Poster_Simple.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\xhtml\A0_Poster_Simple.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\A0_Poster_Simple.lyx
* Generating IncludeMissingEndTagDiv.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\xhtml\IncludeMissingEndTagDiv.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\IncludeMissingEndTagDiv.lyx
* Generating MissingEndTagDiv.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\xhtml\MissingEndTagDiv.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\MissingEndTagDiv.lyx
* Generating table_borders.lyx...
> Done generating D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\xhtml\table_borders.lyx
> to C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\table_borders.lyx
* Generating verbatim_validity.lyx...
> Done generating
> D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\xhtml\verbatim_validity.lyx to
> C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\verbatim_validity.lyx
* Generating zh_CN_Tutorial.lyx...
> Done generating D:\LyX\lyx-unstable\autotests\export\xhtml\zh_CN_Tutorial.lyx
> to C:\Users\Thibaut\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpqh7ad5qd\zh_CN_Tutorial.lyx
Exported successfully all 178 files!
Validating 178 XHTML files...
* Validating MissingEndLayoutBetweenTables.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating mixing_inTitle_layouts.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating WrongDfnTagHandling.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating A0_Poster_Simple.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating abstract_list.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating acknowledgments_jasa.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating author_plus_font.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating basic.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating basic_book.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating bibliography_precooked.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating bibliography_precooked_aastex.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating book_preface.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating boxes_para.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating description_list_nested.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating deutsches_ert.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating easy.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating ert_convert.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating fonts_EmbeddedObjects.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating font_overlapping.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating Hollywood.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating index.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating index_light.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating index_multiple.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating index_nesting.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating issue1732_charstyles-docbook.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating issue5165.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating issue_infinite_loop.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating labeling_list_nested.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating LFUNs.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating LilyPond_Book.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating Linguistics.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating Linguistics_forest.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating listings.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating lists.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating list_depth.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating list_labeling_Development.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating Localization_Test.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating lyxcode_Additional.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating maam.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating mathml_ns_entities.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating mathml_underbrace_frac.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating math_in_font.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating math_not_recognised_doc_de_Math.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating multicol_doc_ru_additional.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating olddb_article.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating olddb_book.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating SciPoster.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating subfigures.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating subfigures_boxes_EmbeddedObjects.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating subfigures_EmbeddedObjects.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating svglo.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating svmono.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating svmono_light.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating svmult.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating table_float_regression_Intro.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating table_nested.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating theorems-mathml.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating theorems-multiparagraph.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating Tufte_Book.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating inputenc-cp858.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating inputenc-iso-8859-7.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating inputenc-luatex-utf8.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating inputenc-tis620-0.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating inputenc-utf8-plain.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating inputenc-utf8-platex.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating inputenc-xetex-ascii.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating inputenc-xetex-utf8-expl3-bug.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating textcyr-textgreek-test.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating el-zh_CN_utf8-cjk.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating en-de-el-ru-ja_utf8-cjk.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating en-de-el-ru-ja_utf8.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating en-de-el-ru-ko_utf8-cjk.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating en-de-el-ru-ko_utf8.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating en-de-el-ru-zh_CN_language-default.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating en-de-el-ru-zh_CN_utf8-cjk.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating en-de-el-ru-zh_CN_utf8.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating en-de-el-ru-zh_TW_utf8-cjk.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating final-paragraph-nested_utf8-cjk.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating ja-en-de-el-ru_utf8-cjk.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating ja-en-de-el-ru_utf8.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating ko-en-de-el-ru_utf8-cjk.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating ko-en-de-el-ru_utf8.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating ko_default.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating micro-sign_utf8-cjk_libertine.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating zh_CN-en-de-el-ru_language-default.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating zh_CN-en-de-el-ru_utf8-cjk.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating zh_CN-en-de-el-ru_utf8.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating zh_CN-toc.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating cyrillic-languages-conflict.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating en-ar_language-default.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating en-ja_platex.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating en-sk-cz-babel-table-error.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating en-th_language-default.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating en-th_utf8.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating es_auto-legacy_luatex.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating he-scrarticle.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating ja-listings-uncodable-error.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating latinErt.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating mixed_ltr-art_arabi-standard-font.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating ru-accent-ascii.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating ru_auto-legacy-luatex.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating supported-languages.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating supported-languages_babel.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating supported-languages_babel_auto-legacy.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating supported-languages_babel_non-tex.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating supported-languages_polyglossia-XeTeX.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating supported-languages_polyglossia.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating th-en_utf8.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating uk-babel-date-missing-chars-with-ascii.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 10371-LongestLabelWithUnderscore.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 11521-fa_OT1.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 11522-systemfonts-Math-missingchars.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 11532-misplaced-inputenc-switch.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 11583-latin-extended_OT1.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 3059-language-in-tables.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 8479-listings-caption_zh-TW_utf8-cjk.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 9871-slovak-ascii-preambleencoding.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating wrong_output_3059-rtl-tables-xetex.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 11519-parent-with-other-inputenc.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 11584-iconv-error-nomenclature.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 12352-language-not-closed1.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 12352-language-not-closed2.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 6197-polish-amssymb.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 6243-protect-xymatrix-in-caption.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 8085-table-rotate-linebreak.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 8479-listings-caption_zh-TW_utf8.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 9043-comparison-result.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 9633-language-switch-in-tipa-inset.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 9633-languagenesting1.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 9633-languagenesting2.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 9633-languagenesting_enumerate_and_lyxcode.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 9633-languagenesting_index_inset.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating font-switch-before-comment.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating languagenesting_tablecell.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 7116-special-chars-in-url-in-footnote.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 7779-float-in-par-env.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 9313-comment-in-figure-float-caption.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 001-4-latin.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 005-7-ipa-modifiers-combining.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 008-greek-and-coptic.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 009-cyrillic.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 009-cyrillic_ru.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 012-hebrew_he.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 012-hebrew_HE8.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 031-thai_th.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 065-67-phonetic-extensions.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 068-latin-extended-additional.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 069-greek-extended.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 070-72-general-punctuation-sub-super-currency.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 074-76-letterlike-numberforms-arrows.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 077-mathops.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 078-79-misc-technical-control-pics.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 081-enclosed-alphanumerics.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 082-84-box-drawing-blocks-geometric.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 084-misc-symbols.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 085-dingbats.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 087-90-misc-math-A-arrows-A-B.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 091-92-misc-math-B-supp-math-ops.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 125_152-modifiers-presentation.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 152-modifiers-presentation_he.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 246-mathematical-alphanumeric.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating 11773-language-reversion-nesting-polyglossia.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating lyx_2_0_test.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating lyx_2_1_test.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating lyx_2_2_test.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating lyx_2_3_test.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating lyx_2_3_test2.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating lyx_2_4_test.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating revert-languages-babel-primary.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating revert-languages-babel.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating revert-languages-polyglossia-primary.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating revert-languages-polyglossia.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating A0_Poster_Simple.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating IncludeMissingEndTagDiv.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating MissingEndTagDiv.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating table_borders.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating verbatim_validity.html...
> Found no validation error!
* Validating zh_CN_Tutorial.html...
> Found no validation error!
Validated all 178 files! Among them:
> 178 were valid (100.0%)
> 0 were invalid (0.0%)
That's excellent! Give yourself a pat on the back!