Am Donnerstag, dem 17.08.2023 um 17:27 +0200 schrieb Jürgen
Spitzmüller:
> I think it is useful to see the URL/target and then decide. If I get
> a document from someone else and the proposed link looks suspicious,
> I'd rather not open it. Other links might look trustworthy and I can
> proceed for those.

Pretty common usecase: people download illegal copies, often without
being aware of the legal problem, from suspicious servers, and might
add links to their bib file (or Zotero does it?). I don't want my
browser being directed to such sites.

This can happen with people you generally "trust".

--
Jürgen