On Mon, Sep 04, 2023 at 06:04:49PM +0200, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
> Am Montag, dem 04.09.2023 um 17:51 +0200 schrieb Pavel Sanda:
> > I have limited access to that machine so the only testing point in my
> > hand is 2.3.7 + Qt 5.15 + Mac OS 12.6 (via homebrew).
>
> The fix is not in 2.3.x, so we only know it works if someone can check
> master or beta5.

I paid closer attention now and at least I can say that in 2.3.7 when
the click does not work the inset is put into selection - the idea
of some "micromovement" seems right.

Another problem is reproducibility. Some insets work just fine and some
insets do not. The issue is probably where in the window is the inset
located. The same inset is ok when in the middle of line, when I move
it on the begining of the next line the clicks stop working (reproducible
for the given case).
What that unf means is it's not immediatelly clear on new configuration
whether the problem is there or not.

Pavel