Am Dienstag, dem 05.09.2023 um 14:04 +0200 schrieb Jean-Marc
Lasgouttes:
> The fix looks good in principle. How does this relate with the code
> at the beginning of GuiWorkArea::mouseMoveEvent?

Looks at least related. But it seems not the same bug, as this one is
said to be fixed in Qt 5.15.1

> Would making this code unconditional solve our issue? We could
> replace the equality check with a distance less than a pixel, for
> example.

My idea was that all issues that have been reported were on inset
buttons. And on the other hand, when playing on Linux, I found it odd
as well that the button did not open when I was just moving on the
button (even more than a pixel). So to me personally, the new behavior
"feels" better even on Linux. But this is purely subjective.

--
Jürgen