Am Samstag, dem 14.10.2023 um 10:35 -0400 schrieb Scott Kostyshak:
> I would call it "persistence" but I can understand that people might
> feel harassed.

Just for the records, I don't feel harassed and I agree that we have
this list for the very purpose of such exchange of thoughts.

Nonetheless these sorts of discussions can be exhausting to the degree
that it absorbs the energy that would otherwise go into bug fixing (or
relaxing). And that's the reason at least for me to take the liberty to
quit such discussions when I feel they went circular or positions are
stuck anyway.

--
Jürgen