22 d’oct. de 2023, 12:51 per sa...@lyx.org:

>> > What's your estimation of time needed to finish your translation?
>> >
>> > Pavel
>> >
>> Can't really tell. I am actually pretty much done with the Spanish
>> translation; then I will start reviewing and writting down some
>> documentation of the translation. That's how I work when translating alone:
>> separate the roles completely. After revision, most likely I will return to
>> the translator role again, restarting the cycle.
>>

> Dan, I don't think this is a satysfying answer :)
>
> If you want to block the string freeze and delay 2.4 release please give us
> some time when you plan to "report in bulk of the rest" so we can meditate
> whether is worth to keep the project in limbo or not...
>
> Pavel

Sorry, I did not intend to mean or hint you all should wait until I am done.
The strings I noted as "problematic" are, in my opinion, not that important:
little type errors and improvable UX. Also, there are just a few.
I encounter them as I read and search through the PO file, so I stopped adding
them to this thread and think it is best to inform of them at once.

Daniel.
--
Sent with Tutanota.