Hello,

I have expanded the logic to handle disabling of inset insertion
depending on context. Now the relevant menu entries are disabled when
they should. Please check that this disabling occurs when it should.
Something that seems suspicious to me is that floats are allowed in
footnotes.

Note that it is still possible to have a footnote in a float, which
does not make sense for LaTeX. For that, one just has to copy/paste
this footnote in the float. Insetead of trying to catch all the
instances where this can happen, I propose to do the following:

1/ do not export these insets in LaTeX code (maybe replace by some
text, like '[inset suppressed]' or whatever

2/ show on screen that the inset is disabled, probably by drawing a
big red cross all over it. I'll try to experiment with that, and see
if I can come up with something zhich is both easy and resistant to
redraw problems.