On Fri, Jul 20, 2001 at 01:05:06PM +0200, Andre Poenitz wrote:
> > What I do not know is whether mathed supports showing the
> > same symbol for several macros. If it does, other things
> > defined with \let in fontdefs.dtx should be aliased too.
>
> There is no such file on my harddisk.

That's because you don't have the unstripped source on your harddisk.

All the stuff from fontdefs goes into .ltx files. I think it is
probably all in fontmath.ltx and fonttext.ltx.

Also I would draw your attention to my comments a month or so ago
about using latex itself to work out which glyph an unknown sequence
should be represented by....

Jules