On Mon, 23 Jul 2001, Herbert Voss wrote:

> > On Mon, 23 Jul 2001, Mike Ressler wrote:
> >
> > > I had this very problem about an hour ago and the general problem is
> > > that the "floatflt" paragraph option is not honored.
>
> write in preamble \usepackage{floatflt} and all should work

This is a band-aid for a much more serious problem. Yes, it will work, but
the problem is that the extra paragraph options disappeared since 1.1.6!
They don't even show up in the GUI. Some big chunk of code was deleted,
#ifdef'ed out, or something. The current CVS is just plain broken and
needs to be fixed!

Mike

--
Mike Ressler