On Tuesday 24 July 2001 12:35, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
> Angus Leeming <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> | > _That_ was a bit premature!
> |
> | It's been a branch for 6 months! Anyway, I think that all works properly
now
> | and it seems that the only way to get any of you lazy bums to test the
thing
> | is to shove it under your nose so that it can't be ignored!
>
> cvs diff -r NATBIB_BRANCH -r HEAD lyx-devel | Mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> makes us look at it.

Sure. In my defense, I did discuss with the list how best I should go about
this. It happened however that you were away, so you didn't have a chance to
contribute to that discussion.

Anyway, I've just gone through and grabbed the appropriate cvs diffs. See
attached. This doesn't include anything in the frontends dirs, but if
interested look at
        controllers/ControlCitation.[Ch]
        controllers/biblio.[Ch]
        xforms/FormCitation.[Ch]