* Andre Poenitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2001-07-30 16:26] schrieb:
> > | Only to those people who know all the various in-jokes and references.
> >
> > eh? '666'?
> >
> > what do _you_ think/assosiate when you see "666"?

i only think "hä, was is los?" or for non germans "what? what's going on here?"
(hoping htat not only kayvan had the right to answer ;)

> Actually, knowledge about the deeper meaning of '666' seems not to be too
> widespread among all the supporters of a few 'other' religions and the
> atheist...
>
> I had to explain '666' more than once and I do think 'Raw' is a much better
> name of that beast.
can you explain it once more?
either i have missed it or it was never explained in the list (and i dont read harry
potter and won't do in near future, it seems to be related)

--
thanks
ronny