Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Herbert> there is now another problem for me on suse 7.2. the menu of
> Herbert> the classes is still in front of the confirm-gui -
> Herbert> document-gui. so the okay-button of the confirm gui is
> Herbert> hidden.
> >>  Does the following patch help?
>
> Herbert> yess :-)
>
> Do you mean all problems are gone?? I knew it was reasonable, but had
> little hope of finding a real solution.

not all problems. but it's better than the old one as far as I can see.
because the layout-doc-gui is still a bit left of the main window. so
one can see that there's an open gui. this doesn't work, when you have
the main-window maximized.
I don't understand the "double confirmation". It should be ok, when
the "ok" or "apply" button from the layout-doc-gui confirm the
class-change. than all problems are gone. where is the sense for
this double yes/no??

Herbert

--
http://www.educat.hu-berlin.de/~voss/lyx/