Allan> On Fri, 15 Feb 2002, R. Lahaye wrote: [...]
>> Exactly same happens here on my PC (FreeBSD version 4.3) also with
>> xforms-0.88.1. Is this particular version of xforms the culprit?

Allan> It had been working fine until recently so if it is down to
Allan> this version then someone must have changed something in the
Allan> last fortnight that it doesn't like. Maybe up to a month
Allan> because I've only had short test files loaded in LyX for most
Allan> of that time (sigh, sadly no thesis).

Lars has done 'fixes' to the scrollbar code recently.

JMArc