Herbert had the newer version of the one I had, and his looked fine. If
Herbert can't find it, I have a copy of his version which I should be able
to dig up. I haven't had a chance yet to look at the contribution from
Matthew, so I can't comment.

Rod

On 3 Jun 2002, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> John> On Thu, May 23, 2002 at 06:25:16PM +1000, matthew arnison wrote:
> >> I have made up a basic LyX layout file and template to support the
> >> Elsevier preprint class (elsart.cls). They're online at
> >> http://www.physics.usyd.edu.au/~matthewa/lyx/
>
> John> What's the status of these layouts ? Should we include them in
> John> LyX anybody ?
>
> I think Rod Pinna already had an elsart.layout, that we planned to
> include in 1.2.1 anyway. Rod, could you send it here? Or herbert,
> maybe? It would be nicce to merge them, or just pick the best.
>
> We could even apply Herbert's begintitle/endtitle patch, but this
> would be 1.2.2 material then.
>
> JMarc

rod   | "Beneath the waves, the waves / That's where I will be /