On Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 03:25:07PM +0100, Edwin Leuven wrote:
> > the hole cannot be fixed without permission of all contributors.

> so why not get it and fix the license?

Last time around, we figured that contacting them all would be an
impossibility (we're not even sure who they are for some of the early
stuff).

hawk
--
Richard E. Hawkins, Asst. Prof. of Economics    /"\   ASCII ribbon campaign
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Smeal 178  (814) 375-4700      \ /   against HTML mail