Angus> Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
>> Angus, I think you have been too fast for me there... I did not
>> have time to tell you so, but I do not think this patch is
>> appropriate after all.

Angus> Then I'll revert it this evening.

Thanks.

>> 1/ the focus problem that this patch fixes is gone with qt 3.3.x.
>> This is good, because the 1.4.x will use that (while 1.3.x is stuck
>> with qt 3.1 for simplicity).

Angus> Good. Note that this focus thing is not confined to the Mac.
Angus> The change worked also under linux. I take it that qt 3.3.x
Angus> does the right thing for all supported OSes?

Did you notice a difference with your patch? I did not see any.

>> I think this will do what we want.

Angus> Clever.

Time will tell :)