On Sep 24, 2004, at 12:12 PM, Andreas Vox wrote:

Hi Bennett!

Do you recollect when this behaviour started? What version of Qt are you using and which parameters for LDFLAGS and ./configure?

I'm using Qt 3.1.2 with LyX patch and the options from the current 1.4.0 README.MacOSX

I haven't been systematically testing 1.4.0, so I don't know when it started.

There's an updated (since your first posting on this) version of the README.MacOSX file on CVS, which provides my current settings. (As I've said before in other contexts, I'd strongly recommend the current version of Qt/Mac -- 3.3.3 -- which fixes many GUI bugs present in 3.1.2 and seems a bit faster; it doesn't require any patches.)

Bennett