Am 24.09.2004 um 18:26 schrieb Bennett Helm:

On Sep 24, 2004, at 12:12 PM, Andreas Vox wrote:

Hi Bennett!

Do you recollect when this behaviour started? What version of Qt are you using and which parameters for LDFLAGS and ./configure?

I'm using Qt 3.1.2 with LyX patch and the options from the current 1.4.0 README.MacOSX

I haven't been systematically testing 1.4.0, so I don't know when it started.

Same with me. :-(

There's an updated (since your first posting on this) version of the README.MacOSX file on CVS, which provides my current settings.

I used those also, but there are no changes to the parameters I thiink.

(As I've said before in other contexts, I'd strongly recommend the current version of Qt/Mac -- 3.3.3 -- which fixes many GUI bugs present in 3.1.2 and seems a bit faster; it doesn't require any patches.)

So if you use 3.3.3 and I have 3.1.2 it's unlikely to be a Qt problem, yes?

The symptoms are as if LyX would perform a cancel _every_ time it closes a dialog.
Even if there was an 'Apply' before.
Does any frontend programmer know if it's possible that there's a mixup with the events?

/Andreas