Alfredo Braunstein wrote:

> John Levon wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Mar 30, 2005 at 04:28:11PM +0200, Alfredo Braunstein wrote:
>>
>>> Lots of testing needed...
>>
>> Dragging the scrollbar on the Qt  frontend is very broken (I tried with
>> small document). It constantly resizes itself, jumps about. etc

On your document indeed the scrollbar resizes a lot (the reason is obvious,
we have paragraphs of very different vertical size). Still I don't find
it's completely broken, scrolling from top to bottom is possible (even if
'speed' is very variable). I don't see jumps.

>> Indeed, this happens just clicking on the scrollbar background to move a
>> page down/up

Scrollbar resizing, yes. But the scrolling should be exactly one fullscreen
(else it's a bug)

>> I can no longer hold the mouse on the arrows to continuously scroll a
>> line at a time

What happends when you do so? It works here.

One option is to eliminate the scrollbar size completely (i.e. make it fixed
size). We don't have that many other options if the resize is disturbing.

I'll have a look again tomorrow.

Thanks for the testing.

Alfredo