Asger> The tradition about displaying nice paths on windows does not
Asger> exist: Either you do the complicated:

Asger>    C:\Documents and settings\alstrup\My documents\My file.lyx
Asger> C:\Documents and settings\alstrup\Desktop\My second file.lyx
Asger> C:\My third file.lyx

Asger> or you ignore the path and just do (like all the Microsoft
Asger> tools including Office does)

Asger>    My file.lyx My second file.lyx My third file.lyx

OK, sorry, I have been mistaken... I though there was a simplified
shorthand notation like C:\My Documents\ that points to the full path.
This is wrong obviously (I just checked under windows 2000, which is
all I have).