Asger Alstrup wrote:

>> Well, we could just keep (maybe outdated) paragraphs sizes, and just
>> update on-screen ones when drawing. Then the scrollbar computation would
>> be only a loop over all outer paragraphs.
>
> Only looking at outer paragraphs ignores the two most important ones.

I think you didn't understand what I suggested.

I suggested to do a fullrebreak on start (foreground or background) and then
keep outer paragraphs sizes. Only update sizes when drawing paragraphs
on-screen, and live with outdated sizes for out-of-screen outer paragraphs.
I think that this may work very well.

Regards, Alfredo