Abdel wrote:
> The path seems OK here. First entries are:
> D:\install\qt\qt-3\bin;D:\mingw\bin;D:\msys\bin;
>
> Maybe is it a problem of mingw32-make? I am using version 3.80.
>
> I am lost :-(

I see that you eventually managed to get mails through to the Qt/Win free
mailing list and that your problem is now resolved.

To build LyX itself: have a look at the README and .sh scripts in
development/Win32/packaging

> I have try to compile with win32-msvc (I have VC++ 6.0) also. It does go
> farther but fail at some point during the compilation. VC++6 is not
> supported by lyx anyway (AFAIK).

That's right. LyX is written in modern C++ and VC6 doesn't understand it.

--
Angus