Jean-Marc Lasgouttes schrieb:

Uwe> Hello JMarc, I uploaded a new version of the BaKoMa4LyX Windows
Uwe> font package to

Uwe> ftp://ftp.devel.lyx.org/pub/incoming/

Hello Uwe. For some reason I cannot find it.

My FTP client doesn't show me the file but tells me that it is there, the upload was also successful. But anyway it seems that ftp.lyx.org has no folder with enough permissions to upload files. ftp://ftp.devel.lyx.org/pub/incoming/ has permissions "2773" but "2777" is needed to be able to read all files. ftp://ftp.lyx.org/incoming/ has permissions "2355". I think we should allow uploads for at least one directory.

Could you make it available somewhere (or send it to me privately, if
> it is not too large)?

I uploaded it now to

http://fkurth.de/uwest/LyX/BaKoMa4LyX.zip

regards Uwe