Hello,

I get a couple of warnings in the log  when I export the UserGuide to PDF:

Class scrbook Warning: Usage of package `fancyhdr' together
(scrbook)              with a KOMA-Script class is not recommended.
(scrbook)              I'd suggest to use
(scrbook)              package `scrpage2' or `scrlayer-scrpage'.
(scrbook)              Nevertheless, using requested
(scrbook)              package `fancyhdr' on input line 133.

Class scrbook Warning: Usage of deprecated font command `\bf'!
(scrbook)              You should note, that in 1994 font command `\bf' has
(scrbook)              been defined for compatiblitiy to Script 2.0 only.
(scrbook)              Now, after two decades of LaTeX2e and NFSS2, you
(scrbook)              shouldn't use such commands any longer and within
(scrbook)              KOMA-Script usage of `\bf' is definitely deprecated.
(scrbook)              See `fntguide.pdf' for more information about
(scrbook)              recommended font commands.
(scrbook)              Note also, that KOMA-Script will remove the definition
(scrbook)              of `\bf' anytime until release of about version 3.20.
(scrbook)              But for now, KOMA-Script will replace deprecated `\bf'
(scrbook)              by `\normalfont \bfseries ' on input line 1531.

In addition I get this in the calling command window:

libpng warning: iCCP: Not recognizing known sRGB profile that has been edited

These are hamless as the PDF is here all right, but...

--
Jean-Pierre