Dear Georg,

In Spanish it appears:
"Graph[[mathematical]]" "Gráfico"
"List of Graphs[[mathematical]]" "Índice de Gráficos"

Is this for plots or for graphs? If the former, then the translation is
correct, but if the latter the correct translation will be "Grafo" for
singular and "Grafos" for plural.

I believe the following has already been discussed:
"List of Tableaux" "Índice de Tableaux"
"Tableau" "Tableau"

In proper Spanish the translation of Tableau(x) would be Tablero(s). But I
really cannot find a Spanish translation for Tableau(x) in Latex using
Google. Furthermore, the Portuguese and Italian translations use
Tableau(x). Nevertheless, I have never seen Tableau(x) used in a Spanish
document in my life.

That's it. Regards.

Julio Rojas
jcredbe...@gmail.com