On 07/07/2016 08:30 AM, Bernt Lie wrote:

Dear LyX,

(I asked some questions yesterday, and got very quick help from Guillaume Munch. Apparently, he found my questions of general interest, and replied to the “general list”. He then suggested that I should follow up on his response to this general list. However, I have no idea of where this “general list” is located... Is it a web discussion forum? Or what???)

He presumably meant the lyx-users list, which is for questions about using LyX. There is also the lyx-devel list, which is more for discussion of development.

Richard