On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 07:07:22PM +0200, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
> Am Sonntag, den 14.06.2020, 18:49 +0200 schrieb Kornel Benko:
> > Format search enabled?
>
> OK, it works with this.

Works here also with 2.4dev, not with 2.3.x.

That's a cool usage of advanced find. Good idea Jean-Pierre for thinking
to try it, and thanks Kornel for that improvement!

A couple of issues that make the workflow not so smooth for translation
purposes:

1. I tested with the User Guide. Since we have keybindings marked as
   English language, the search (correctly) found those as well, even
   though those are not desired since even in the French manual I guess
   (probably for some technical LaTeX issue?) they're supposed to stay
   in English.

2. It would be nice if the buffer in advanced find copied the available
   languages, so that we can just go to Edit > Language > English
   instead of having to add English as a new language.

If I remember correctly, we used to use track changes for the documents.
That is, all of the text that needed translation was marked as changed.
Did we move away from that workflow? From the translator perspective, it
seems easier to navigate tracked changes.

Scott