Francois FIGAROL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>if any of you had a binary version running under hp unix 10.2, I
>could at least show to the computer experts how it looks like and
>convice them to do the job.

I've put a 1.0.0pre.something version on
ftp://rpkhp9.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de/pub/hpux/ a while ago. You can also
get binary versions of the xmp anf xforms libraries and an older teTex
installation there.

Feel free to try it out. The stuff should be extracted in the root
directory and it goes in /opt/package...

Disclaimer: I don't take the responsibility for any physical or
psyhical damage caused by the software or it's usage :-)

Regards,
Andreas