Hello!

I don't know even the first bit of how the Lyx code is organized, but this
leads me to a reflexion:
why is there no embedded interpreter (or may I have missed it?) in Lyx?
This could be an easy - ok, maybe not _that_ easy - way to allow expanding the
capabilities of this wonderful tool.
Emacs is just build around this concept, which makes it so powerful! (I agree
that it somehow interfaces with humans in a strange fashion, though)
Just to say it...

--
Thierry Michalowski                                     /
Edipresse Publications S.A                 \\\' ,      / //