Hartmut> After staying away from using Lyx (0.10.7) for more than one
Hartmut> year I tried to update it with 0.12.0. After running
Hartmut> configure I got the following messages at the end:

Hello,

The first thing that you should try to do is to get lyx-1.0.0pre2 from
ftp.lyx.org/pub/lyx. Then you have to ensure that you have the xforms
library installed (as configure says). Do you have it? If not, you can
find it at ftp.lyx.org/pub/xforms or maybe directly in your
distribution if you use linux. Install xforms as instructed and then
try again.

JMarc