On mer, 29 sep 1999, Jose Abilio Oliveira Matos à écrit
>On Tue, Sep 28, 1999 at 08:34:07PM +0200, jdd wrote:
>> I have seen than lyx 1.04pre8 supports docbook. How? is the linuxdoc export the
>> good choice?
>
>  ???
>
>  The docbook is a new type of document layout, so you should first change it to
>docbook.

I use the french version of lyx 1.04pre8. May somebody say me how "document
layout" translates in french, I don't find anything such in the format document
menu. I have a document "classe" with article, book,... SGML, but no docbook
and none gives me an export docbook tag.

>  Then you export your document as docbook.

????

I think I have docbook installed, at least I got this :

jdd@charles:~ > locate docbook.dtd
/home/jdd/data/download/docbook/docbook.dtd
/usr/share/sgml/docbk30/docbook.dtd
/usr/share/sgml/docbk31/docbook.dtd
/usr/share/sgml/sdb/sdocbook.dtd
jdd@charles:~