On Sat, Oct 02, 1999 at 05:47:04PM +0200, Philippe JAOUEN wrote:
> I have replaced sgml-tools and lyx 1.0.3 by new rpms
> tetex-lyx-1.0.4-1
> lyx-1.0.4-1
> sgmltools-CVS19990807-2
>
> I use RH 6.0 with tetex-0.9-17
> Now I can't use my old Linuxdoc files (in fact files for printing and
> html pages generation)
> see the attached lyx test file and log
>
> What is wrong ? help please

You can't use both docbook and linuxdoc unless you have both smgltools
version 1 and version 2 installed. The sgmltools you installed is one of
the later (version 2) ones with the docbook stuff.

Most of the Linux world is moving away from Linuxdoc to Docbook anyway, so you
might want to convert your documents.

--
Kayvan Aghaiepour Sylvan  | Proud husband of      | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)