With LyX-1.1.4, if a document is open, and (perhaps accidentally) the
user opens the File->Open dialogue and clicks on the file name, a
popup reports that the file is already open and asks if the user wants
to reload it.  If the user clicks `yes' LyX-1.1.4 crashes.

I believe this bug is easily reproducible.  If not, I can build an
unstripped LyX-1.1.4 and run it inside gdb if a stack trace or other
information would be useful to the developers.

I don't know whether this bug is related to the random crashes that I
and others noted with LyX-1.1.4.  What is the latest stable version?
I don't recall random crashes or this bug with earlier versions.

Thanks,

--

Ronald Florence                 http://members.home.net/18james